October 11, 2012

Matthew Wade Woodson Mann




Today is my baby brothers birthday.
I remember when he finally got to come home from the hospital (he had to stay there a month after he was born, because he was a preemie.)
I remember when I knocked his arm out of his socket when he was two.
I remember how when he was still in a car seat, he would bust up laughing when cars went by his open window.
 I remember being the only one who could make him belly laugh when was a baby. 
I remember he laughed at me when I broke my foot and I was mad...(I also remember him stubbing his toe so bad last night on my door frame, and I got to laugh at him..I guess we're even.) 
I love and know that he is selfish, sensitive, kind, smart, thoughtful, handsome, lazy, and a total manN. I also know that we butt heads a lot...I really just don't get the whole 15 year old boy things ;) but I know that I love him with all my heart and I wouldn't trade him for any brother in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment