October 11, 2012

You may not know.


That eating an apple or peanut butter toast can make me happy for hours.
That fall is my favorite season because I'm still excited about my summer, and stoked that winter is next.
That I could probably spend all day tucked in my covers snuggling my kitten...if she would let me.
That I've struggled all my life with excepting who I am and thinking I'm beautiful,  inside and out, and horrid blog comments don't help.
That I like Crocs...go ahead and judge me.
That the rain, thunder, and lightning puts me in the best mood I could possibly ever be in.
That I have major test anxiety and struggle with exams no matter how much I've studied...so when I get a good grade, it's a big deal.
That I have an irrational fear of explosives, and being rear ended.
That putting in the last piece of a puzzle is probably my favorite ever...
That when my bangs actually cooperate with me...I have a happy heart.

xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment