July 21, 2012

Psalm 34:5

I've always been insanely stubborn. I don't enjoy asking for help. When I do, I feel embarrassed or weak. I'd like to think of myself as strong and independent. Sometimes though, just like anyone else...I so desperately need help. 
"The lid on the jar is too tight."  "I can't figure out this guitar bar chord." "Matt, how in the world do I set up call of duty?" 
Admitting I need help and asking for it is just difficult.
However, admitting to my savior that I need help with every area of my life is even harder.
It absolutely should not be, but it is.
Bottom line, without His help shaping me, molding me, and turning me into the masterpiece He has created me to be...I would be an awful wreck. 

Psalm 34:5
Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame will darken their faces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment