July 18, 2012

decisions.

Sometimes, I change my mind. A lot. "I want to be blonde, I want to have brown hair. I want to be a surfer, what in the world...this water is cold and I'm sure I'm about to be eaten by a shark. I really want six kids, just kidding, I only want three. I am going to be a skydive instructor, nah maybe that's pushing my luck. Maybe when I get married I'll wear a short dress, nah...long for sure." 
I could probably keep typing these lame situations forever...
I'm indecisive and most of the time that's okay, because of the fact that what I'm indecisive about really means nothing in the scheme of life. 

I have completely decided to be in love with Jesus Christ. To live my life like a Proverbs 31 woman does. To let go, and let God in every situation. To live out the fruits of the spirit every second of every day. To wake up every morning drenched in Christs mercy and have my first thoughts be on Him alone. To whisper "good morning, Lord." and continue our conversation all day. I have decided, and will not change my mind, because these decisions are big ones...life ones that actually mean something. That's all.

Proverbs 31:25 - She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment