February 14, 2012

Valentines post...because...


I love, love. I think it's wonderful and brilliant. 
Sure, today isn't technically a "holiday", but in my book it's almost as exciting as Thanksgiving or Christmas. 
I like pink, flowers, red, hearts..etc. 
I think it's offensive when people say "Happy single awareness day." It's only single awareness day if you are focusing  on the fact that you're single. 
For me, until last year, Valentines day has never, ever, ever, ever...ever been about relationships. 
It's been about focusing on love in general.
Are married, engaged, and dating couples the only people who are able to love? Or are able to appreciate it?
NO. Today don't focus on if you have someone or not...focus on love in general! 
The love of your family, or friends, or Heavenly father, or for me more recently...the love of Funyuns (I'll elaborate on that a little later.) 
Just love.
With that being said, I hope you have a lovely Valentines day celebrating all types of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment