February 13, 2012

Maybe.


Maybe today I woke up at 5:30 and straitened my hair, and then it rained...

Maybe I was really unprepared for it, and only wore a super thin sweater.

Maybe It's only 7:20, but I'm SO  ready for bed.

Maybe it's only three weeks into school, and I'm ready for summer.

Maybe I get the little kid shivers throughout the day that run all the way down my spine.

Maybe I'm going to try to REALLY incorporate more color into my wardrobe... 

Maybe I love my truck, and get really sad when I think that it might kick it soon.

Maybe all it takes to make me feel important is a huge hug.

Maybe my English teacher needs to wear a bra.

Maybe I absolutely love playing the guitar and piano way too much that it distracts me from important things...like eating lunch, or doing homework.

Maybe I think dresses and flippy skirts are way more fun than just wearing jeans.

Just maybe. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment