February 16, 2012

A brand new love.

One word. Funyuns. 
During the school months I'm always "malnouturished" ... Malnourished. 
I forget to grab something to eat before I go to school, or forget to bring my wallet to buy lunch here.
The other day I came home from school...and desperately needed something to eat.
My stomach was in the state where it had (I'm gonna say literally but really it's probably just figuratively) literally started to eat away at itself. 
Like the state where you would eat dirt if there were no other options. 
I opened up the cabinets and the fridge to see almost NOTHING to eat (which really means there is tons of food, but you're too lazy to make anything...) but after going back and forth between the two...I saw a small bag of Funyuns. 
Funyuns. What? So random. Why are they even in here? Do I like Funyuns? I used to like Funyuns. My Grandma used to give them to me and my siblings while we were at her house...probably while watching Smart Guy, Sister Sister, or Anne of Green Gabels.
Well..I was just hungry enough to try them again.
And something magical happened. 
My taste-buds and stomach both screamed in unison "HELL YES....!" (I get on them about the cussing...)
F.U.N.Y.U.N.S 
Oh my. What a creation. So salty, and crunchy, and onion-y. 
Basically heaven in a tiny, bite sized, onion ring looking, fake onion ring fry sort of thing.
Now normally I'm weird about what I put in my mouth. I like to feel healthy and good on the inside and out, but I couldn't even stop once I started.
It's a good thing it was a little bag instead of a big one, because I probably would have downed the entire thing...!!! 
Dear Funyuns, I promise to love you forever. 
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment