February 01, 2012

Just a day.

Today was one of those days..and by saying that you have no idea what I mean. You're probably thinking "what kind of day? A good one...? A bad one? Who knows." Well...I don't even know. It was just one of those days.
One of those days where I wished my bed was right behind me so I could crawl in it and hide under the covers, or my mommy was there to hold my hand. Yeah, I'm a legal adult but sometimes I need my mom...and my bed. It was one of those days where I think to myself "Man, you're going to be here forever...stuck in community college...taking classes you don't like, and you don't want to take...forever." Forever? Get real. I don't think so. I guess boyfriend is right, and I can be dramatic sometimes...just sometimes. It was one of those days where I say "Oh man! I really liker her shirt!" OUT LOUD, and it's a male...stinkin' cute polka dot blouse though...really. One of those days where my gas needle starts to creep towards the big orange E, that mocks me loudly, and I get a little choked up...because what? Yes...I just filled you Monday, tank. One of those days when a your history teacher says there will be NO adds at all in his class, and you have to take gym instead. One of those days where you're checking on your turtle baby boy more than normal because you keep having nightmares he's getting hurt. One of those days where even your Beyonce CD can't make you feel better...
yeah, it was just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment