January 31, 2012

Seasons.

One thing I'm always thankful for, is that fact that every year has four seasons. I'm a big fan of all of them. If you were to ask me what my favorite one was, I'd simply say I could never choose.
I like spring. I like when the sun starts coming out. I like getting out spring dresses, and wearing bright colors. I like that there are flowers every where in every color. I like getting excited for summer on spring break.

I love summer! I like being free and laying on warm sand with the beams of the sun tickling my skin. I like getting tan (with sunscreen of course!) I like making smoothies and eating ice cream and having adventures. 

I really like fall. I love when the leaves start to change. When everything you eat or drink has the word pumpkin in it. I like carving pumpkins. I like going back to school with new pencils and new notebooks.

I adore winter! Oh yes how I love winter. I love peppermint everything. I love Christmas. I lovelovelove pine scented air fresheners, wearing tights, boots, scarves, and extra pairs of socks. I also really like the whole movie, hot cocoa, and blazing fire thing. It's cozy.

I like change. I'm glad I get four seasons every year...I'm also glad that in every season in my life, Jesus loves me..no matter what. All of my life, in every season, He is still God and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship him. Always. And that's big.

No comments:

Post a Comment