January 30, 2012

Responding.


To this..but not doing it right at all. Oh well.

11 Facts About Me

1. I love Jesus with my whole heart. 
2. I am loud, but you wouldn't know it at first...but really, I'm probably the loudest person you know. 
3. I have a LOT of freckles. They're always there, but when I spend a lot of time in the sun they are extremely present. 
4. I pray for my unknown husband, and unborn babies every single day. 
5. I love creating things.
6. I have an extremely sensitive and soft heart. 
7. Yellow is my favorite color in the whole world. It's beautiful. 
8. I have an almost five month old Turtle. He's growing like a weed, and is quiet the most adorable thing ever.
9. I like lovely things: tea, love letters, clean sheets, sweet kisses...etc.
10. I'm addicted to angry birds. It's bad. It's one of those, I'm exhausted and need to sleep, or have something that needs to get done, but angry birds distracts me until maybe 3:00 a.m addictions. Bad bad bad!
11. I want a puppy, who will grow into a big big dog.




My Questions for the Bloggers I Tagged
1.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
Honestly probably any one with my family involved. I like them a lot, and have a lot with them. Reading late at night, all snugged in my mom and dads bed listening to the rain, family movie night on our purple, black, and grey "popcorn blanket", camping, driving, going to grandmas, being in grandmas pool...basically any.

2. If you could only eat one kind of sandwich for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything with bacon.......
3.  What is your favorite book?
Call it cheesy, but the Bible is my favorite thing to read. It gives me peace, and it's nice to read a love letter specifically written for me.
4.  What is your favorite Christmas song?
I could never choose...maybe have yourself a merry little Christmas, but only when Colbie Caillat sings it. 

5.  What inspires you?
Hair. Fashion. Colors. Naps. My mom.
6.  Who is your favorite historical figure?
I'm not sure...I don't really like history ;)

7.  What movie could you watch over and over again?
You've got mail. Bride wars. Hot Rod. Orrr Night At the Museum two. 
 
8.  What is one lesson you've learned from your parents?
 That I can be anything that I want to be, and go anywhere I want to go.
 
9.  What is your dream vacation?
Um. To travel the world. 
 
10.  What is one item on your "bucket list"?
Learn how to surf. 
 
11.  Why do you keep a blog?
Because I like spewing my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment