January 23, 2012

Monday wishes.

photo via my Polaroid camera...on one of those warm outdoor adventures. 

Today I wish it was hot outside. Don't get me wrong I love the rain and cold, but my toes can't handle much more. Also, the whole running and going on adventures outside thing is no fun when you have to bundle yourself up like an Eskimo. 
 I wish that Yurtles tank would clean itself...and that he had never eaten the two sucker fish I bought him...not only to be his friends, but to at least keep the tank clean for more than a week at a time. 
 I wish that speeding tickets didn't cost any money.
 I wish that flowers were cheap so I could send lovely ones to everyone I love. 
I wish my contact hadn't fallen down the sink today.
I wish that you could magically pick the length of your hair, and it would grow to that length instantly (and that there were no such things as split ends).
I wish I had something to do today, that was outside my house, so I could wear my red cowgirl boots...they're calling for my feet.
I wish that cheez-its and cheetos had the nutritional value of lettuce.
I wish had colbie caillat's vocal chords, (or bruno mars, but that might be weird..) and that I knew more than 10 chords on the guitar...(I'm working on it, and working on switching from chord to chord) because I want to be a pro and sing my heart away each day with it in hand! 

That's all..happy monday. Have a lovely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment