January 22, 2012

A sunday post.


Today was a good day and a bad day. 
I accidentally slept in = GOOD.
Being brave and wearing bright lipstick = good.
Napping on the floor in front of the fireplace = good.
Watching football and snuggling into a blanket with lots of cheez-its = good.
Watching both of the teams I was rooting for lose = bad. 
Being sick all day = bad. 
My body hurting all over = BAD BAD BAD.
Why is this? Oh yeah...it's RAINING. I absolutely adore the rain. It's lovely. But, it makes my body hurt everywhere I've ever had an injury...because of the low pressure system. Boo! My head, my ribs, my back, my legs, my recently broken foot....bleh. I'm excited to crawl into bed and sleep in like a mad man tomorrow and have a good Monday with almost nothing on the agenda.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment