January 14, 2012

Husband letters.

Dear way way way far in the future husband, 
Today I went wedding dress shopping with Amanda
She looked beautiful in every dress she put on, and picked my second favorite one, but she chose a beautiful dress.
Today while sharing in this beautiful day with beautiful women whom I love and look up to, I started thinking of you and who you will be. What you will be like! I was excited, impatient, and nervous all at once. 
Of course I want you to have all these, but today I was thinking more about the unimportant, but still important things. 
I hope you play guitar. I hope you sing to me loudly and softly while I'm falling asleep. I hope you'll make me heart shaped peanut butter jelly sandwiches, and kiss my knobby, ugly knees. I hope you let my prickly legs and ice cold toes snuggle with you. I hope you never want to stop dating me. I hope you will take me on grand adventures. I hope you write me love letters. And last but not least I oh so hope you put up with my girly quirks...like the fact that I hate hearing people breath, that I can't sleep with socks on, that my toenails always have to be painted, that I can't stand when someone showers before me and leaves the rug all soggy...yuck!
Maybe I've met you, or seen you, or am dating you, or have yet to meet you...but whomever you are, I'm sure I'll be your biggest fan.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment