January 12, 2012

25 things.

This year I'm going to do 25 things. Seems like a lot...but when you do the math, it's really not. 
I will...

1. I will skydive again.
2. I will drink less Diet coke...and way more H2O.
3. I will go to bed earlier, and wake up earlier.
4. I will forgive.
5. I will let my hair grow long.
6. I will unplug, and dive into my Bible more.
7. I will speak softly and act like a lady.
8. I will floss everyday.
9. I will try to remember to take my vitamins every morning.
10. I will blog more.
11. I will try to take a camera everywhere I go.
12. I will wear more bright lipstick, and not be afraid.
13. I will run every day and work my body hard.
14. I will clean up after myself.
15. I will learn how to surf and go as much as I can in the summer...and not get eaten by a shark.
16. I will be the best student I can be, and pass my last math class.
17. I will take a dance class.
18. I will act on my creativity.
19. I will write more lovely handwritten notes.
20. I will play more music.
21. I will....read....more...
22. I will try new things. 
23. I will be adventurous.
24. I will spend less time on my feet, and more time on my knees praying and worshiping my Jesus.
25. I will keep adoring and loving on my baby Yurtle, playing with him, teaching him to come when I call, and teaching him not to bite. 

25 things. Hold me to them. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment