January 16, 2012

My heart is for his hands.


Jesus sought me when a stranger,
                    wandering from the fold of God;
                    he, to rescue me from danger,
                    interposed his precious blood. 
O to grace how great a debtor
                    daily I'm constrained to be!
                    Let thy goodness, like a fetter,
                    bind my wandering heart to thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
                    prone to leave the God I love;
                    here's my heart, O take and seal it,
                    seal it for thy courts above. 

Sometimes I feel like when I have a God moment, when I can hear him and feel him, my heart becomes more vulnerable and the Devil tries to seek his way in. Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn’t. But today it’s my prayer that God will take my heart which I’m freely giving him, and that He will seal it, and keep it safe in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment