February 12, 2013

Husband letters.

Like the Dead Sea
You told me I was like the Dead Sea
You'll never sink when you are with me
Oh, Lord, like the Dead Sea
Whoa, I'm like the Dead Sea
  The nicest words you ever said to me
  The finest words you ever said to me
Honey can't you see,
I was born to be, be your Dead Sea.



 Dear future husband,
I hope and pray you're my personal Dead Sea, and I hope I'm yours.
(With Valentines day around the corner) I hope that we would treat each other every day as if it's Valentines. Not just appreciate our love like we do on February the 14th, but every single morning when we wake up, every night when we go to sleep, and every second in between.
I hope that you really like burritos and cinnamon jolly ranchers. 
I also hope that you appreciate how often I change my hair.
I hope you get excited about my dreams, like i'll get excited about yours.
I really really hope you like sleeping in.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment