January 25, 2013

A happy list.

Today I woke up with a disgusting head cold...thanks mom...and at first I didn't feel too happy, but I decided to bring back the blogging every day thing, and kick it off with a happy list.
15 things that make me terribly happy
 
1. Being the first to know something.
2. Free Wi-Fi.
3. Beating my high score on any game.
4. When clothes from online shopping actually fit.
5. Finally seeing someone you've been missing.
6. Opening a jar that no one else could open.
7. Untouched snow.
8. Drinking from a new mug.
9. When my turn signal is the same beat that my music is.
10. A smile from across the room.
11. Answered prayers.
12. Being motivated.
13. Checking things off my to do list.
14. Typing really fast with no mistakes!
15. The pop when opening a Snapple. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment