October 29, 2011

Oh that pinterest...

Yes, it's 1:45... A.M....

Yes, Candace, Amanda, and I are all lined up on three beds in one room.

Yes, we're all on our laptops.

Yes, I have about six tabs open........

Yes, one of those is my pinterest.

At first, I thought Pinterest was just stupid. "Why in the world would you want to waste time just looking at pictures?"




UM, probably because it's the most amazing thing in the whole entire world? Yes, yes...I believe so.

I've always been a dreamer. 
A big dreamer at that.
Sometimes, I dream so big, that my let down's feel like an explosion in my chest. 
Sometimes,

people get way down on me and my dreaming

...
and I feel like I shouldn't be a dreamer or optimistic about life at all.

All the time, I ignore them.


 Lately,

I don't really have any time to dream.
I'm busy, I'm tired, I'm working, I'm reading, I'm homeworking, I'm sleeping, I'm at school, I'm singing, I'm playing my piano, I'm worshiping...who knows, but I'm not just sitting doing absolutely nothing...

When I do get two seconds when there's nothing on my agenda, I'm either just being still and quiet in the presence of the Lord, or..

I'm on my laptop.



I'm almost convinced I should just set Pinterest as my homepage. 
I love it.
I love seeing pretty pictures...
I love dreaming about what my life could become.

I love pinterest in general.

I am a dreamer, and Pinterest is feeding that fire.
Maybe it's a good thing, maybe it's not...
I like to dream. I like being optimistic. 




The end,
goodnight. 
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment