September 01, 2011

Life of a college girl..

Well so far...college hasn't been "way better than high school!" 
It's actually been a bit rough, but I have high hopes.
So far, there's been me being 15 minutes late to my first class, tears while looking for a parking spot, the anxiety of risking a ticket because I didn't have time to buy a pass, sliding off my chair in math, no breaks...at all, six pages (just today) front and back..of math homework, and a sign on my math door that said it was moved to a different classroom across campus...turns out it was a different math class (couldn't they take the two seconds to specify?) so there was a lot of running back and forth across campus in six minutes. 
However, despite the bad there's a lot of things I like.
The campus is super pretty, there are turtles in the pond, I've made friends in the classes that I don't know people in, and sweet boys and also girls who hold the door open for me while I'm trying to get from one side of the campus to another in -5 minutes.
Maybe I'll get the hang of it, or maybe I'll be the chaotic nerd who slides off her chair and runs into walls. 
We'll see.
Hopefully it's the first.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment