August 30, 2011

Slug bug, spot-chya!

When my brother was little he came up with this game called "Slug bug, spot-chya". When you see a yellow slug bug, you scream out "Slug bug, spot-chya" and try to beat everyone else in the car. When you get three, you get a "triple trounce" and win the game. Well, I'm a little competitive, so when I see one I scream as loud as I can and super stoked if I get it before anyone else does in the car. I'm even competitive enough to play it by myself and yell when I get one. This morning I was driving alone...and got two. Then, I started thinking about how I could be a "Christian, spot-chya!" I want to be like a bright yellow slug bug, sticking out like a sore thumb for Christ. I want my actions and words to be loud for Him. I want it to be totally obvious to strangers and people I know.
Who wouldn't?
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment