August 04, 2011

Thursday Letters

Dear body,
Sorry you're so tired.

Dear time change,
...you suck.

Dear summer,
You've been wonderful, but I'm ready for fall. Cute clothes, tights, orange leaves, birthdays, holidays, and lots of tea.

Dear dad,
Thank you for buying me a new body pillow. My hips are forever greatful.

Dear Pinterest,
I don't think I've wasted so much time on anything else in my life. Ever.

Dear room,
You're messy..what?? How did that happen. Sorry I've been neglecting you.

Dear foot doctor,
Thank you for making me laugh when I was ready to cry yesterday as you pushed on my foot as hard as you could to try and see what's wrong with it....It's a good thing you're part time commedian.

Dear unborn/un-mine baby Yurtle Clive Shelton Mann, I cannot wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment