August 09, 2011

One day I will...


Graduate college.
Be a cosmetologist.
Get married...preferably by the time I'm twenty one.
Have lots of babies...like five.
Design my own house. Inside and out.
Have a gym room.
Clean my house every friday.
Make a "pre baby bucket list" and complete it with my husband.
Raise my kids to love the Lord dearly.
Stop drinking Diet Coke...maybe.
Climb half domb.
Go to Comic Con and Coachella.
Skydive when I turn 18.
Buy a grand piano and play for hours and hours as loud as I want.
Go on a long term mission trip.
See the seven wonders of the world.
Backpack in Europe.
Go to Australia, and Canada, and Africa, and Hawaii.
Take pictures with every "Welcome to ...... " sign in all the fifty states. 
Be in a great white shark cage.
Sail on the ocean for a week.
Take a bite of a deep fried twinky.
See a live superbowl.
Name my dog Skiffins.
Read the whole Bible out loud with my husband.
Give a kiss on new years at midnight.
Give a kiss under mistletoe.
Ice skate in the snow in Rockefeller center.
Learn to salsa dance.
Go hunting...and catch something.
Bowl a strike.
Enter a triathlon.
Go parasailing.
Hike to the first or second camp on Mnt. Everest.
Scuba dive.
Ride in a hot air balloon.
Bungee jump.
Ride in a helicopter.
Rock climb outside.
Ride the London eye.
Swim in the biggest swimming pool in the world in Chile.
Fire a real gun, just not at someone.
Learn chess. Have it stick, and beat someone.
Ride all the rides on the Las Vegas needle and then jump off of it.
Vacation in Turks and Caicos.
Have a squeaky porch swing.
Go to Disneyworld.
Go to the San Diego zoo!
Have a really big Polaroid wall in my house.


but for now, i'll be content to live my life just how it is. I have no complaints.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the next time we go to Disneyworld we will need to take a "nanny" for the kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete