April 09, 2011

Terribly happy

 
Well my favorite person, ever in the world (Colin, sisters beau) texted me last night around 1 A.M....(yes I was still awake) and told me I had a present downstairs on the counter. I was already in my bed, and I'm the kind of person that once I'm in...I'm in it for the night, so I told him I'd open it in the morning. Well this morning when I went downstairs I saw the package on the kitchen counter and opened it. Guess what it was? Yes, you're right. Starbucks Christmas blend coffee! I can't even begin to describe how happy I am. Kinda pathetic to be so excited about a certain blend of coffee, but if you've had it, I'm sure you're jumping up and down with me. Well this little surprise of immense joy has inspired one of my happy lists. So here's ten things that make me terribly happy, hopefully you'll do the same on this now beautiful Saturday. 



1. Christmas Coffee in April (duh).
2. A good long nap on Sunday…with drool involved! 
3. Cute little kid voices.
4. Straight, white teeth.
5. When people play with my hair.
6. Long walks when it's hot outside. 
7. Not wearing make-up.
8. Sweet and stolen kisses.
9. An amazing sale.
10. Country music.

1 comment:

  1. Possibly the worst picture to chose of you and Colin together haha.

    ReplyDelete