April 10, 2011

P90X

Tomorrow morning at 5:45 A.M. I'm beginning my P90X journey. Seven days a week...until July 9th, 2011!
My dad keeps saying "You can't do it. You won't be able to do 90 days. Everyone says it's too hard."
Well...people telling me I cannot do it, is a HUGE motivator. 
Maybe I can only do it 30 days...maybe I'll end up dying...or maybe I'll prove him wrong!
I'm excited. However, I don't have the time to do this in the day after doing everything I do on a daily basis....so I've decided to start getting up early. Like 5:45 early. Sure this might not be as early as other people get up but for me it's HARD and super not exciting. I love sleep...and my bed. Oh well. I'm ready! 

1 comment:

  1. oh man - i am so proud of you and totally think you CAN do it! maybe one morning i can come by in the middle of my run and check on you?! :) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete