March 23, 2011

Happy List


Happy list.
Other blogs that I’ve read/follow have happy lists – ten things that make them happy or what they’re thankful for. Honestly, it might sound weird, but I think these happy lists are lovely. On a daily basis I try to make happy lists in my head to stay positive and keep my mind in a relatively good mindset. Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I’m just not in the mood to be (or think about being) thankful or happy. Pretty yuck huh? Well, today it's raining and I'm in a relatively good mood...so here's my happy list for the day!



1. Being motivated.
2. A really good episode of Smallville.
3. Orange tic-tacs.
4. Thinking about and praying for my unmet/unborn husband and babies.
5. Sleeping through the night without waking up at all.
6. Brushing my teeth in the shower.
7. The way the world outside smells after it rains.
8. Wearing dresses that twirl. 
9. Listening to my English teacher when she goes off on a rant. 
10. Driving alone and getting to listen to whatever music I want, however loud...and getting to adjust the heat/A.C. to MY temperature. 


2 comments:

  1. Your happy list makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our english teachers rants. haha And for some reason they always take me by surprise, even though it's totally normal. I'm always like "How did we even end up here!" =]]

    ReplyDelete