August 04, 2012

A happy list.

15 things that make me terribly happy?

1. Being able to pull through a parking space instead of backing out.
2. Watching the cream mix in my coffee.
3. Rainy Salinas days.
4. When people wait until I unlock my front door to drive away.
5. Massive sales.
6. Finding a curly fry in my order of regular fries.
7.The "thank you" wave from other drivers.
8. Good story tellers.
9. Answered and even unanswered prayers.
10. The first sip of any diet coke.
11. Silence after turning off my alarm.
12. A hot shower after a long run.
13. The smooth surface of a new jar of peanut butter.
14. Hot tea.
15. When someone hugs you back even tighter.
 

1 comment:

  1. i love you so much. you find the best things to be thankful for... they are always things that after i read them i think, "wow! ya know what? those things make me really happy too!" and yet, i never think to acknowledge them! you are great. -coral

    ReplyDelete