June 26, 2012

What a day!

Maybe I learned to Surf today...and maybe I swallowed buckets of salt water...and maybe it was so much fun.
Maybe I was terrified of being eaten by a shark and had a few mini freak outs.
Maybe I got caught under waves a lot and thought I was going to drown.
Maybe I was NOT on a beginners board and did awesome anyways. 
 Maybe the board smacked me in the face a few times.
Maybe my toes turned paper white and my fingers turned a dark shade of purple...(thanks raynauds) 
Maybe I really want a surfboard now...
Maybe after I went home and showered I went to an Archery range and shot some arrows for an hour...
Maybe I am NO Katniss Everdeen. 
Maybe I spent the day with three awesome boys.
Maybe Chipotle and swimming again was the perfect end to my summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment