June 14, 2012

Wednesday happy list.

 here are 15 little things that make me terribly happy..

1. When Siren wakes me up in the morning with her little nose on my face.
2. Black coffee in my anthropologie mug.
3. When someone besides me laughs at my jokes.
4. When my hair actually stays where I want it to.
5. Beating a high score that didn't belong to me.
6. Wake boarding.
7. Reading an intense part of a book.
8. Wedding boards on pinterest.
9. Driving back into the Salinas fog after being out of town. (I actually might be the only one in the world who enjoys this.)
10. Beach bonfires.
11. Getting into bed with clean sheets.
12. Finally finding a parking spot after a long quest in a full lot..
13. Being able to breathe through my nose after having a cold.
14. Hanging up new clothes in my closet.
15. Getting in a line just before it gets long. 

xo lovelys

1 comment: