June 20, 2012

maybe.

Maybe i've been sleeping in until noon every day this week.
Maybe siren slept completely under me all night and I really like snuggling her. 
Maybe I want this sweatshirt SO BAD.
Maybe I'm so excited that the fourth of July is close, because it's my favorite holiday and I really like fireworks. 
Maybe I'm going to put one of these in my room this summer!
Maybe I'm so ready for November and December because I get to see awesome people. 
Maybe I'M SO secretly excited for amanda and james to have a baby so I can buy it lots of cute baby things. 
Maybe I'm terrified of not being able to handle six classes next semester, but I know I can do it!
Maybe I really really really like Greek yogurt! 
Maybe I really really really really....really want a foot tattoo. 
Maybe I'm gonna go sunbathe now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment