June 24, 2012

I'm currently obsessed...

"The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty's all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I'm completely satisfied
For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love
A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it's filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life"

....with the song divine romance. I have always always loved it, but lately it has been on repeat in my heart, head, laptop, car, phone, and any other place I can play music. Some of you may know, and some may not, that I have been single for a while now, and I've had to learn that that is OK! However, It's lonely. And sometimes find myself thinking "man I wish someone would come hug me" or "dang I wish I could just have one person to spend my time with." I'm a romantic woman. I like kisses, holding hands, hugs, making a sweetheart feel special and great about themselves, and just having one person who I know will always be there if I need him. I'm perfectly content being by myself...but I am having to learn and teach myself that Jesus Christ needs to be the lover of my life, heart, and soul. I want to love him with every single thing I have in me. I want to be completely satisfied in His presence alone. I want to rejoice in the divine romance that He has for me. I want to have the courage to lift my hands, and more importantly my heart to show MY love for HIM. I want to focus on Him, and let Him fill the lonely part in me. I want that first. Then once He is, I know He will give me the desires of my heart and bring the man that He has picked out for me into my life. Until then, I will keep singing and praying this song.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment