May 17, 2012

It feels like i've been crying for about two hours...oh wait!

Today has been a sad sad sad day.
Long story short, Yurtle got a new home.
He had been getting FAR too big for his tank, and I had no room to put a bigger one.
He wasn't eating much, and I could tell he was lonely. 
On the way to take him to the pet store, I was totally fine..and I was fine when the nice man put him in his new tank with his new buds, and I was fine walking out of the store and when I said "Have a nice day."
But I was not fine in my car.
I had no idea, and didn't expect it at all...but burst into SOBS.
How embarrassing. 
There was a man and his son in the car next to me who asked if I was okay, and I had to explain I was like this because I just gave away my TURTLE.
 Yes, I was embarrassed. 
I cried the whole way home, and while I cleaned out his tank, and when one of my sisters texted me a "hahaha" text, and when my brother asked about it, and because of this post, and these pictures.
I feel guilty and like a terrible momma. 
I'll be going back to check on Yurtle...maybe next week, or tomorrow...whatever one comes first. 
I know he'll be okay. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment