April 10, 2012

Spring break.

Dear body,
It's really neat that you waited to get sick until spring break came...real cute.

Dear bed,
I'm glad I can spend...the entire...day with you. 

Dear rain,
I'm glad you're here today. I like smelling you and hearing you outside my window. It's probably the most comforting thing in the entire world to me.

Dear English,
You're killing me. You're really killing me.

Dear tissues, tea, water, chocolate milk, and toast,
Thanks.

Dear Adele,
Want to trade vocal chords?

Dear Yurtle,
Please please stop growing so big?

Dear yellow,
I know you're just a color...but I really like you.

Dear glasses,
I like wearing you way more than contacts...just not the names I get called when I do!

Dear belly button ring,
I'm glad you're healing! I like you...keep it up buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment