March 09, 2012

An update.

Okay so this month, and a little but of last month I've been terrible at keeping this little blog of mine running.
I am busy, and a little unplugged (which I'm actually thankful for). 
My life is not so exciting at the moment. 
I currently wake up between 5:30 and 6:00 every morning. I go to school. Some days I go to work. I get home. I run. I eat. I do homework. I go to bed. 
My life. It's thrilling.
I try to get a lot of reading in (um, hello Hunger Games!) 
I try to talk to Yurtle. I try to play my piano and guitar. I try to keep my eyes open and watch some TV with my family...but I can't. 
Sometimes, I fall asleep and don't run, don't eat, and don't do homework. I just go to bed.
But that's okay. I'm learning that I need to simplify my life.
Which is a good thing. I don't need TV, or my laptop. I don't need to read every day. I don't need to have a ton of free time...(just enough to keep my introverted part of myself sane.) 
I just need to do what is asked of me, and a little more. 
I might not be doing something super important with my life at the moment, but because I live for the Lord, it's my job to be the best student, sister, friend, daughter, and babysitter I can be. 
And that's all. 
And I'm working on it. 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment