February 25, 2012

Today I realized..

I am: The girl who is intensely loud. Who is thankful my legs carried me 3.56 miles on a nice run this afternoon. Who paints my nails too much. Who likes words like "lovely" and "wonderful". Who is awe struck when prayers get answered...even the baby prayers. Who will not be defeated. Who thinks it's the biggest let down in the world when I pour my cereal in the bowl, and discover there is no milk. Who would eat In-N-out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every meal, of every day for the rest of my life...but I refuse to to set foot near Mc. Donalds. Who really likes the idea of high heels, but is afraid to wear them because I'm already way above average in the height department for a woman. Who can be cheered up by a four minute Beyonce song. The girl who has shot a bullet from a BB gun into my moms wall, cracked our kitchen tile with a car window shatter thing, broken plenty of faucets, plates, cups, mugs, bowls, wine glasses...etc. The girl who is extremely blonde and a huge air head.
And the girl who is a complete sinner. The girl who NEEDS Jesus's grace EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And the girl who GETS it!! Woah.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment