November 06, 2011

Day 6, a plethora!

Today I am thankful for SO many things. Bottom line, I'm thankful for today!

#1. For a mommy who stayed home from church and while at home made all six of us (plus boyfriends and friends) a huge pot of beef stew that was amazing! She also made me coffee this morning which I'm thankful for!

#2. My siblings and daddy, I love them. I love laughing with them and being weird with them. I wouldn't be the same person without them in my life, and I sure as heck would be bored more than 100% of the time.

#3. A boyfriend who is so much fun, who I get along with (most of the time (; ... ), who I can be silly with, who I can make weird food for and he'll eat it, who sings like an angel in church and also Christmas songs quietly in my ear, who is patient and holds my hand with me in Target while I'm trying to find a new lipstick color, and who helps me with math homework. 

#4. Rain, a fire in the fireplace, sweats, slippers, my hipster glasses, two pairs of socks, and soft blankets.

#5. Big bug rings from my Grandma, and super sparkly nail-polish...being a girly girl. 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment