November 04, 2011

Day 3 and 4.

Day 3 - (It's super hard to blog on Thursdays, they're my crazy busy days. Ill try to get better at it though) Yesterday, I was extremely thankful for fall weather. It was cold and windy and rainy and the sky was super dark. I was wearing tights, two pairs of socks, boots, a dress, and a huge jacket and I was STILL cold.
I'm thankful that it feels like fall and that the world is getting extra beautiful with this appropriate weather.


Day 4 - This morning I slept in almost until 11. I haven't been able to do this for a while and it was wonderful.  I'm thankful for my queen sized bed, my eight blankets, my five pillows, my super soft sheets, and my ability to sleep in coming back to me. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been sleeping way under eight hours these days, or the fact that it gets darker way sooner, but I'm tired....no amount of coffee will do it for me anymore. I think maybe I've built up a tolerance? Who knows. I'm just glad I got to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment