November 24, 2011

Day 24

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for all you have done, especially for the gift of Jesus, you're only son.
I want to praise and honor you! Thank you for being with me always and loving me with an insane eternal love.
I am thankful for that fact that you have connected me with lives in a way that honors you and shows how much you love each of us.
Thank you for the love you provide to us through one another.
Thank you for all you have sacrificed for us through your son.
Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice for our sins.
Thank you for your forgiveness when we make mistakes.
Thank you for your strength when I have none.
Thank you for providing more love to me than I deserve.
Please help me to glorify your name, now and forever.
Amen!

be thankful and say so to HIM! 
Psalm 100:4

No comments:

Post a Comment