November 13, 2011

Day 13. Happy one month birthday baby boy!





Yurtle Clive Shelton Mann is now one month old today!
I cannot believe it. 
I'm thankful that I was able to keep him alive this long and that I'm still learning how to be his momma.
He's developed a feisty little personality (snaps when he's hungry, never bitten anyone though) and absolutely loves to eat...like all the time.
I've taught him two tricks.
One is when I shake his food, his little paws go crazy and he gets super excited because he knows he's going to be fed. 
Two, is when he's just floating looking up at me I go under so he can't see me, then he goes under to look at me. If I pop up, then so does he. It's adorable.
Yurtle Clive Shelton, you have my heart!! 
xo.

P.s. i realize that these posts are a little crazy, but they're pretty genuine ;) I'm pretty sure when I have a real human baby, it's going to be 100+
 times worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment