September 30, 2011

Friday letters.

Dear snooze button,
Sorry I use you so much, but waking up for math homework at 7:30 is not my favorite.

Dear Salinas fog bank,
You make my heart happy, and driving back into you from hell, I mean...Gilroy, is delightful!

Dear cold,
Feel free to leave. Like soon.

Dear to do list,
You mega stress me out.

Dear October,
Ahh you're almost here! You're one of the most exciting months always.

Dear walking boot,
You make my leg itch, my hips off centered and sore, my knee thrown out of whack, and really you just don't go with everything I wear. You suck.

Dear weekend,
I was looking forward to nothing being on the calendar for you this weekend, but somehow you got stressful fast...oh well, there's always next weekend.

Dear hair,
I wish I could make you grow faster.

Dear piano,
I'm excited to play you.

happy weekend. 
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment