August 17, 2011

Long but little letters.

Dear Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood,
Why in the world do you sound like angels together? Please sing more songs together.

Dear changing leaves,
Change faster.

Dear everyone,
Go see The Help.

Dear room,
Get ready, I'm changing you.

Dear North Carolina,
I'm coming back.

Dear Banjo,
I really want to learn you!

Dear yellow walls,
Even when I'm grumpy, you cheer me up.

Dear generous drivers,
I honestly love you. Why can't everyone in the whole wide world drive classy?

Dear college,
I'm nervous to start you.

Dear forever 21,
Why is it that everything....everything I buy from you get's holes in it?

Dear future husband,
Let's take a picture like this.

Dear life,
You're changing and I'm scared.

Dear feet,
I'm sorry you're already starting to get cold.

Dear bright red lipstick,
I wish I was brave so I could wear you in public allll the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment