May 03, 2011

Words, come back!

Sometimes I talk a lot, sometimes I talk really fast, sometimes I have absolutely nothing to say. Lately it seems like my mouth and head are having a dry spell. I feel at a loss for my words. I can't find the right thing to say to this person, or I have written over and over again something to say back to this other person but nothing sounds good enough, and the super tricky one...I really don't even know what to blog about. It's weird and I don't like it. I've been talking for seventeen years of my life...it shouldn't be this difficult now. I think my brain is fried from all this senior stuff. I'm torn, I wish I could just skip the month of may...but I wish I could also just slow it down! It's all going too fast. Bleh! 

Kinda ironic that my wordless words ended up a blog post? Maybe. Or just perfect.
Have a great Tuesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment