May 28, 2011

Thoughts and a wishing picture



 I wish I could go on a crazy adventure like this! How amazing would it be to stand where that guy is standing. My knees get weak just thinking about it.

I like the sound of breaks on semi-trucks. “Chhhh…eeeeaek!” Crazy? Well maybe I am. It’s like the squeaking of an old rocking chair…It’s a super soothing sound. I’m pretty sure I could take a mean nap in the back of a semi. Weird. 

I want to live in Paris…for a long while, oooor a year. I want to be fluent in French and argue super fast with someone and have them not even understand a word I’m saying. I want to go all by myself, but at the same time not. I want to go with a lover, and spend eternity there forgetting reality. 

I want to live in a house, in a state, that’s not landlocked. That’s close to the ocean, but has all four and very defined seasons. However, I can’t even see myself not living in California.

I want a big grand piano where I can sit and play music as loud as I want. 

I so wish I was brave so I could cut my short, I like change…but I like my long hair more.

I think no matter how many times I’ve seen it; I’m pretty sure I could watch Legally Blonde every single day. Reece Witherspoon is too cute. 

Have a great Saturday! I’m off to vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment