May 26, 2011

Those little letters

Dear Thursday nights,
Now that there's no Vampire Diaries to watch, I have no clue what to do with you.

Dear hair,
Sorry I've been neglecting you. I have no time to do anything with you. I hope you're content with being all natural or being on top of my head.

Dear weather,
...It's almost June. Let's act like it mmkay?

Dear finals,
You're easy peasy!

Dear shin splints,
You are one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Go away! Please.

Dear future husband,
I hope you like my elbows. To me they are gross and scarred. I don't like them, but I hope you think they're lovely.

Dear Ktom,
You've been playing really good music lately...I like listening to you!


Dear graduation,
I'm ready for you now. I need it to be summer. Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment