May 11, 2011

Iceberg

Sometimes I feel like this:
Not necessarily like an iceberg....but sometimes, I feel like I have so much going on inside my heart or head (or wherever feelings come from) buried so deep that even I myself cannot even see all of it, but the little peek on the surface. I keep going over in my head what I have to do Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and ... everyday until June 9th. Oh my. I'm completely half and half introvert/extrovert, but because of all this extroverted energy I've been spilling out, I have no time to recharge. I feel drained and wrecked. I wish I could spew. Don't even know how, or where to start. 

I guess here with this prayer.
Matthew 11:28-30.
  “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment