May 24, 2011

I


I am...A daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, student, and babysitter.
I want...To be a good influence on people…and a turtle.
I have...An amazing family. Immediate and extended.
I wish...Life wasn’t going by so fast. Before I know it I’m going to be an oldie.
I hate...When someone takes a shower before me and the rug is all soggy because they didn’t take the time to dry off! Yuck!  
I fear...Hyenas. It seems like they’re popping up everywhere lately! Commercials? Beyonce videos? What is this!
I hear...Say Hey (I love you) by Michael Franti.
I search...For the Lord’s will and plans He has for me.
I wonder...Who I’m going to get to spend the rest of my life with.
I regret...Letting things bother me that are completely insignificant.  
I love...Love!
I ache...For people with problems much bigger than mine with broken hearts.
I always...Put my make-up on before I do my hair.
I usually...Don’t function without 8 hours of sleep. Call me granny.  
I am not...Extroverted.
I dance...And I love it.
I sing...All the time, just louder when I’m alone.
I never…Speed.
I sometimes...Get in weird moods when I need to clean EVERYTHING.
I cry...Almost never.
I am not always...In a good mood.
I lose...My phone. Daily.
I am confused...Constantly.
I need... The grace and forgiveness of a wonderful savior.
I should...Be writing an essay on CPR…

No comments:

Post a Comment