March 10, 2011

A monster




We have just recently read a piece of the story Frankenstein in my British Literature text book. For some reason I really liked it. However, it did bum me out. I think it’s because sometimes, I majorly feel like the Frankenstein monster. Sure…I’m not eight feet tall, have stitches on my forehead, metal things sticking out of my neck, and I’m usually not green (except when I’m car sick, but that doesn't count.) Lately I do feel unusually lonely and maybe a little repulsive. I know these aren’t very accurate feelings, but they do keep popping up. Every time they do, I try to oust Satan’s lies with this: “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28: 20
 I think this is neat. Even when I feel intensely lonely and repulsive I am not alone despite my gross attitude, yucky heart, sinful ways, and even my bad hair days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment