March 15, 2011

Crocodile tears

I'm not really good at crying. In fact, It takes a lot to make me do so. Last night I got in bed only to get back out about an hour later and lay on the floor and stretch. My mind was going faster than a cheetah. What was weird about this is that I was thinking nothing out of the ordinary. Just normal and everyday thoughts. Maybe it's because I'm a girl and sometimes super emotional, but I felt the need to cry. I mean like a real cry...big crocodile tears and everything. I thought that if I could actually cry I might end up like Alice and crying a whole entire ocean, and then I could tie together my sheets to make a sail and drift away. They never came. Crying always makes me feel better when I can, but last night the tears never came. They wouldn't come which I guess is a good thing...but my chest feels heavy and my body still feels on edge. 
Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.  ~Antoine Rivarol.

I want to feel relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment