March 30, 2011

Boots on backwards.


(Photo source unknown)
This morning I woke up and it was super sunny outside. I also woke up to a lawn mower….Summer is coming!
I was super excited all morning.  When I was putting on my boots I put one on the wrong foot. I honestly don’t even know how this happened, but really it was just because I was distracted with my excitement!
It made me think of a little girl I babysit who always puts her shoes on the wrong feet. (I make her switch them because I don’t want her to trip) but I got to wondering why kids put their shoes on the wrong feet. Logically of course they would because they don’t really understand the right and left thing yet...but in my head and imagination it’s because they’re so excited just to be!
They don’t have anything NOT to be excited or happy about right?
I want to be like this. I want to be so positive and have a “kid” attitude so I get completely distracted with joy that I put my shoes on the wrong feet…of course I’ll switch them eventually. I wouldn’t want to trip (:

No comments:

Post a Comment